Our aim is to provide a proactive and preventative program which employs strategies to enhance student academic success, provide career awareness, develop employment readiness, encourage self-awareness, foster interpersonal communication skills and impart life success skills.
Academic Development Counselling
Catered to each student’s ability and learning style. Students receive guidance and support for failing grades, test anxiety, low motivation to study, poor memory/concentration, and poor study habits. The counselor guides the students to understand the source of their problem and to set achievable academic goals.
On-Going Academic Counseling
- Monitoring overall/specific academic progress
- Individualized goal-setting and academic planning
- Consultation with teachers, Child Study Team
- Initial assessments for students with spec ail needs and referral to specialists.
The School Counsellor guides students in acquiring the attitudes, knowledge, and interpersonal skills to help them understand and respect self and others through small group counseling, individual counseling and family counseling.
- Appropriate course selection/ Subject selection
- Career Fairs and college representative visits
- College selection, application and college testing planning college selection: SAT, ACT, TOEFL
- Résumé Writing, interviewing skills seminars and individual sessions
- School Career Days
- Job placements and Job readiness
A well stocked and updated career library with prospectus from Top Universities around the world.
Parenting skills training and family therapy: Parents may make an appointment to see our counselor through the school receptionist.
You may also click the link below to learn more as a parent:
|Work Placements||Talks& Workshops for students||Parenting help|
|Resources for Teachers||Motivational|